Friday 24 January 2014

Taking a moment after camp

Well, this is a private relection post more than a comedy posting. Yes, I know I put it on my Facebook wall, my twitter feed and even shared it on Google Plus. How will people know I am having a self reflective moment if I don't tell them about it. Pay attention, I'm doing stuff.

Finished camp. That thing is a bugger.  Not the camp itself, since the classes I had were delightful except for that One Kid and the lessons were simple. Plus, I had no presentation to worry about. Getting up early is not pleasant. Getting up early with someone who also does not like getting up is not pleasant.  However, we treated the process like a pair of WW2 POW English wallahs and accepted we were both in it and there is nothing we can do about it so we should just get along with each other.

Of course, now that camp is finished, we are still not having a pleasant sleeping process due to cat sitting. The cats are young and curious and not afraid to try stupid things. It is also possible to say we have not kitten proofed the flat. Well, they are very cool felines and when they are relaxing on your bed and watching Harvey Birdman licking their balls and then each other's faces , life could certainly be worse.

Finally, my knee. It hurts. I will get  an MRI on that very soon and will post a humorous blog about it thereafter. I will probably need surgery  so am hoping y school will not fire me, evict me and try to kick me out of the country. No wait, I don't work for those bitches anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment