Tuesday 14 May 2013

30 Days : Day Two

First desires. Want a cigar.  Was reminded sharply by Nikki I have no money for cigars. She's right. I drank some beer left over from sausage fest.  Although since I budgeted 7,000 a day and I only spent 5,000 today I could totes   buy a cigar. Uh, I just shouldn't though.  Save that 2,000.  Ha! Found one!

Smoked outside. Realized when I YouTube something outside I watch poker videos this reminds that my interests have narrowed again.  It always happens when I obsess about one thing. It happened with Warhammer, it happened with Basketball, it happened with things-I-cant talk-about-because-I-live -in-Korea , and it has happened with poker.  When I started listening to podcasts I listened to three different poker news podcasts THREE! Like, how much poker news can there be? I got into Brian Posehn's dungeon and dragon podcast because it was called Nerd Poker. Luckily, that turned out to be one of the best podcasts in the history of ever. Poker cannot be the only thing I'm into.  Especially since I'm not going to be playing it anymore.  What do I like?

Things I like 
Cooking
Writing
Shit.  That list is really short.  I like watching sports but not seriously.  Watching England play football is embarrassing. Watching Arsenal play is soul crushing. American sports are great fun but I can't see me starting to follow a team now. When I get to South Africa maybe ill like rugby.  

I enjoy current affairs and science but  those are not things I would dedicate my life to.  Damn, I need a hobby.   

End of Day Two
Cigars=1 White Cat
Alcohol = one pint beer
Money spent = free breakfast and dinner were both massive treats.  4,500 won total

No comments:

Post a Comment